Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Buster Broke My Camera


Okay, not really, but it is indeed broken. So no new pics of the little man for a while. After a brief hiatus, due to our apartment relocation, I was all ready to write about Buster's exciting adventures in his new home. But sadly when I went to upload the pics to my computer this morning, the stupid thing broke. Thankfully, though, after refusing to poop for multiple days, (apparently I wasn't the only one who didn't want to leave Battery Park!) the little guy is finally back to normal. Though I can't say he's a proper Chelsea dog yet, since he still appears to like girls. Perhaps a much overdue visit from his Uncles Marco and Andrew will help him see the error of his ways...

1 comment:

Lisa Meltzer said...

Could've been worse. When Lebowski moved to a new home, he lost all control over his little poop chute for a few days. As we have off-white carpeting, you can imagine my chagrin.

Hope you're enjoying the new digs!