Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Belly Flop

Sadly, I have yet to get my camera fixed. Mostly because Buster is holding it hostage and his terms are a bit unreasonable. Something about a cake twice the size of him made entirely of greenies, frosty paws, and kobe beef. Anyhow, as a result I've had to resort to some old videos I shot of him about a year ago. I deleted the sound because I *may* have been talking in a high-pitched version of the dog voice (as the videos were intially intended for my brother who at this point had yet to meet the wee one). Also it should be noted that the flop he does is a slightly modified version of the aforementioned move he now does every morning in lieu of putting his harness on....

2 comments:

Claire said...

You know what, though? You don't even need sound turned on to know what him licking his chops sounds like. For serious.

LBk said...

hee