Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Little Tinkle Fairy



Well, someone appears to be going on a poop strike again. I'm guessing it has something to do with the camera and the fact that I haven't made good on his ransom request. But we certainly aren't on a tinkle strike. No, mum can rest assured there is no shortage of tinkle. Ever since the wee one was on a high dose of steroids for over a month this summer (prepping for the Mr. Universe pageant), he has been quite the tinkle fairy. The unfortunate part is that he is no longer able to distinguish between what is actually the sidewalk outside and say the floor of the elevator or the hallway. I've taken to carrying him down in the elevator because arming myself with a roll of paper towels and a bottle of windex every time we go out just doesn't seem reasonable. Also, I don't entirely enjoy the looks from neighbors when a puddle suddenly appears by their feet in the elevator, while the little one looks up at me sheepishly. (Hi mum) Anyhow, I thought we had come to an agreement. The little one would walk himself to the elevator where I would scoop him up for the ride down and THEN he would tinkle. Well, not so this morning, I turned to push the button, and someone decided the corner to my left looked just like the sidewalk.....

p.s. I know that the pictures have nothing to do with this post or tinkling for that matter (I have to give him a bit of privacy once in a while!). Anyhow, I pretty much loves these shots of the little one first sizing up this treat that is three times the size of his head, and then setting about conquering it.


No comments: