Thursday, September 13, 2007

Well, Hello There, Mr. Debonair


Even though for the most part I think winter coats or gear in general for dogs is pretty much unneccessary, that doesn't mean I don't find it highly amusing. That being said, Buster found himself the proud owner of a faux shearling jacket last winter. To say he hated it would be the understatement of the year. Some mornings he would press himself against the wall as to prevent me from getting it on him. Though he quickly learned, I would not be so easily deterred, particularly when the activity provides me with endless gigggling. And there may have been an unfortunate incident or two where I didn't quite put it on him properly, but what first-time mother doesn't make a mistake like that now and again? Anyhow, I must get a picture of him with the collar flipped up because I swear it makes him look like a young Burt Reynolds.

No comments: