Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'll Have Some Cheese, with a Side of Cheese, and a Glass of Cheese, Please


It is a well-known fact that Buster lurves himself some cheese. My mother actually made the discovery when hiding one of his many pills in a yummy orangey piece of velveeta, and ever since then there has been no going back. With all the meds he gets, he gets a little bit of cheese every morning and every night to go with them. It's the spoonful of sugar that makes his medicine go down. And if I'm not 100% careful, he will eat the cheese off the pill and leave the pill all gross and half melted on the kitchen floor. Someone has to keep mum on her toes! Anyhow, my most favorite picture I have ever taken of the little one is this one. To better explain his expression, I'm holding the camera, eating a piece of...wait for it....cheese.

2 comments:

Sweatpants Money said...

sigh... i love it when dogs smile.

Cougarific said...

That is the best picture ever. He looks like he is smiling with anticipation. It is so nice to see an older dog rescued into a loving home.
Great job!