Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...


I have now entered the planning phase of this year's Xmas card. Past outfits include: reindeer, elf, and angel, so I am not sure which holiday persona the little old man will embrace this year. His Aunt Katherine has offered to provide her photoshop services, but he needs to be photographed in front of a white wall, but considering he doesn't respond to his own name let alone any basic commands, this could prove to be challenging. I am thinking hot dogs will have to be involved. It always comes back to hot dogs this little guy. In any event, he's doing what he does best, resting up for the big event.

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Maybe a SLEEPING reindeer/elf/angel a la Anne Geddes? :-)

Howie the Havanese said...

I am trying to decide what I want to be for Christmas, too. I'm just happy that mum seems to have been unable to locate the turkey costume she wants to put me in for Thanksgiving.