Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Camera Shy...


Well, we had an exhausting holiday photo shoot last night. There was a lot of gagging and head shaking, which led to a lot of blurry shots, but I finally got THE ONE. There was also a lot of pleading: "Wee one, sit. Wee one, stay. Wee one, please.", which is fairly ridiculous since he clearly does not understand any of those directives nor does he ever listen to me in the first place. But, nevertheless, I finally got the perfect pic, so the holiday season can officially begin as far as I'm concerned. However, an unfortunate side effect of the photo shoot is that the little one is a bit tired of having a camera in the face, so he is only allowing me to photograph him from behind for at least a few days...we won't tell him he looks a bit like a sausage from this angle...

1 comment:

Claire said...

But a very handsome sausage.