Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Okay, So Maybe I Spoil Him a Bit...


Right, so someone got himself yet another bed this weekend. Ever since I took the Xmas tree down, I've felt bad that in doing so I also put an end to the wee one's new/favorite snuggly spot. So this past weekend we made a pilgrimage to the Bed, the Bath, and the Behind (as Uncle Marco's adorable I-talian mother calls it). And for someone with such short legs (ahem, wee one), it was indeed a pilgrimage. Although, entirely worth it. The lady greeter at the store referred to a certain someone as "a handsome devil" heeeee! And an old lady with very few teeth but copious amounts of bright pink lipstick helped us weigh our tartan plaid options. And then after some coaxing from mum, someone plopped himself down on the new bed the middle of the store. Good job, wee one. Whatever you do, don't move.

No comments: