Tuesday, September 1, 2009

For Juanita :)





Through no fault of his own, the little old man's blog has been a bit neglected as of late. As duly noted by my brother and the adorable Juanita. I got laid off in March, and while Buster and I spent practically every waking moment together (much to his delight, Mum's home, endless treats!), I couldn't quite motivate myself to chronicle it. But nevertheless, I've found myself gainfully employed again, and well, the wee one never ceased to be ridiculously adorable through it all, and quite honestly cheered me up when I was feeling quite sad about life. And when all else fails, he's excellent to have around to sort through the recyclables for dairy products.

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Thank you for the update and the dedication :-)

That first pic of Buster particularly rocks...he is one of those dogs that looks "smiley", which is too cute. Never fails to lift the spirits.

I'm so glad to hear that you got a new job! I hope it goes well.

*Ear scratches* and *tummy tickles* to Buster from me, till next time :-)

Juanita said...

Hi Lisa and Buster,

Your bloggy-goodness has inspired me to craft one of my own. I'd love it if yous would check it out:

http://www.therecanbeonlyjuan.com

Hope to see yous there!

J