Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Mother Fed Him So Much He No Longer Fits In His Bed


I actually had a dream the other night that my parents dropped him off and he was the size of a black lab. Hee. In other news, the Kenster got himself adopted last week by a very sweet lady who I am sure at this very moment is spoiling him rotten. The apartment is awfully lonesome, though, without any furry creatures running around, so I am anxiously awaiting the wee one's return this weekend. Though I have a feeling he will be less than pleased to see me as this will mark an end to his month long eating marathon courtesy of my mother. Anyhow, I think it will be a little while before I get used to my love bug Kenny no longer being around. I still find myself expecting to turn around and see his sweet self there. Now if you'll excuse me these darn allergies are making my eyes water....

1 comment:

Claire said...

That photo is classic. :)